Adobe Photoshop Touch is a version of Adobe Photoshop ported to tablets.
Desktop Photoshop (PC/Mac) is a great tool and Adobe Photoshop Touch on Android tablets is a redesigned version giving you many of the same options, just optimized for the tablet.
In Adobe Photoshop Touch you can manipulate layers and adjustment tools to create interesting images. With an integrated camera, you can use the camera to fill an area with the unique camera filltool. Many of the same features can be accessed through the editing app.
Adobe Photoshop Touch also has a lot of sharing options like sharing on Facebook or using Google Image Search to locate images. Including step-by-step tutorials, Adobe Photoshop Touch is a great app for knowledgeable Photoshop users.
Adobe Photoshop Touch supports a maximum resolution of 1600X1600 allowing you a lot of space to create your unique images.
Adobe Photoshop Touch is a great image editing tool for mobile artists.Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024×600) Smoother brush strokes Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color) Various bug fixes
- Optimized user interface for 7-inch devices (minimum screen resolution 1024×600) Smoother brush strokes Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color) Various bug fixes.
– Control PalmSens and EmStat devices via USB* or Bluetooth
– Configure and run measurements
– Load and save measured curves
– Analyse and manipulate peaks
– Analytical mode for concentration determination by means of standard addition or a calibration curve
– Share measurement and analysis data directly via e-mail or Dropbox
– Support for PalmSens accessories such as a multiplexer, stirrer or bipot
– Since version 1.12 PStouch will request Wi-fi and network access permissions when it is installed. These are used only for (anonymous) analytics and automated bug reports. When PStouch is first started the user is asked about anonymous data collection and bug reports, if he/she selects no then PStouch will never use the wi-fi connection. We respect your privacy and will never collect personal information!
1. If PStouch fails to update or does not start after updating then please uninstall it, delete the PStouch folder on your SD card and reinstall PStouch from the Google Play store. Also make sure that there is enough free space on your phone and SD card.
2. If you would like to connect you EmStat or PalmSens device to your mobile phone or tablet via USB then your phone or tablet must support USB host mode. Most modern phones and full-sized tablets support USB host mode, if you are unsure then please consult your device manual.
3. Emstat 3 devices may have problems connection via USB depending on your mobile device, if you are having problems then please consult the Help section of PStouch for solutions. You can find the Help section listed in the main menu.